Friday, May 13, 2016

Magnet Walk

The boys and I are on a little road trip this weekend. Tonight we were at my aunt's house. It rained all day and Monkey really needed some outside time. Luckily, before we left home, we had grabbed Monkey's magnet, so I knew it was the perfect opportunity for us to do a magnet walk. 

Supplies: magnet


All you have to do is grab a magnet and go for a walk! Monkey ran around testing out anything we walked by to see if it was magnetic. I didn't let him put it on any cars though, which he really wanted to. 




After Monkey had tested each object, we talked about what the object was made of and whether or not it was magnetic. 






After testing a few objects at the park, Monkey decided that it was time to play, and I agreed because there's nothing wrong with burning off some energy before bedtime! 

Mar 

No comments:

Post a Comment