Monday, October 26, 2015

Ghost Footprint Halloween Cards

Our Thanksgiving cards were a big hit with the friends and family we sent them to so with Halloween right around the corner I knew we had to do another card.

Supplies: construction paper, envelopes, white paint, paint brush, Halloween stickers, markers 


First I cut the construction paper in half so that it would fit in the small envelopes I already had. 

Then we got the boys ready to do some white footprints that we could make into ghosts. Their daddy helped with this part, it's doable with one person but easier with two!


As you can see Monkey wanted to paint his own foot, which he did for the first few and then I took over. It ended up that him sitting on my lap was the easiest way for us to do the footprints. 

Peanut sat on my husband's lap while I painted his foot. I couldn't get any pictures of this because we were trying to go as fast as possible! 


Once the footprints were dry, I wrote the message on each one and added the eyes and mouth of the ghosts. 


Then Monkey used the Halloween stickers to decorate each card a little more. 


Then we mailed them, which may have been Monkey's favourite part of this activity. He loves going to the post office!

Happy Halloween!

Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment