Thursday, April 02, 2015

Do-a-Dot Alphabet

Bingo daubers are so much fun!! My Kinders love them. There are lots of activities you can do with them. And you can buy them at dollar stores. Lots of positives! 

On the downside... they are messy! At a minimum kids are going to get the ink on their hands. So for this activity we use a table cloth, an apron, and constant supervision. I've heard of washable daubers for kids but they are more expensive. 

Our activity with the bingo daubers today is some do-a-dot uppercase alphabet letters. I found the pages here: http://totschool.shannons.org/do-a-dot-letters/

Supplies: bingo daubers, uppercase alphabet do-a-dot pages


Monkey knew what to do right away! He's so smart :) We started with A, B, and C only so we'll finish the other letters when we have time here and there. Then I'll bind them into a book that Monkey can look at whenever he wants. 


Mar

1 comment:

  1. I think this is genius. I'm stealing it for Ev. :)

    ReplyDelete