Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Yarn Easter Bunny

Easter is coming up this weekend so our craft today was to make a decoration for our house. I found this craft online at: http://katiescrochetgoodies.com/2014/04/easy-easter-craft-for-toddlers-bunny.html

Supplies: yarn (cut into pieces the size of the bunny), glue, bunny tracer, construction paper


It's really easy to do. First I printed out the bunny from the computer and used it to make the outline on the construction paper. Then, with the help of my husband, I cut the yarn into pieces that would fit across the bunny. 

With Monkey, we started by putting glue all around the outside of the cut out. Then, starting at the bottom, we laid the strings on and pushed the edges down on the glue. 


Because I'm me, I wouldn't let him put down two of the same colour pieces of yarn beside each other... After about a third of the way up Monkey was growing a little bored with it - looking back, a smaller bunny would probably have been better - so I just had him help by telling me which colour to do while he drove his cars around me. 

We think it turned out great! 
Thanks for all the yarn Mama!!


Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment