Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Bingo Dauber Heart

We made some beautiful Valentine's Art last week to send to friends and family. Today I wanted Monkey to make something to keep for our house! 

Bingo daubers are a staple in my arts and crafts cupboard as well as in my classroom. There are so many uses for them and they are available at the dollar store. 


Supplies: bingo daubers, painter's tape, cardstock 


To get this ready for Monkey, I laid out some of the painter's tape and drew (okay fine, traced) a heart. 


Then I cut out the heart, which was much harder than I would like to admit. I was hoping I could save the outside so that we could do the positive and the negative of the shape but there was just no way I could! Once I had the heart cut out, I stuck it onto the cardstock. 


Then I helped Monkey get all set up. 


Monkey is well experienced with his bingo daubers so he got to work right away. 


Monkey asked for a little help to make sure all the white spots were covered. 


Once the ink was dry (about half an hour), we peeled off the heart. 

 
So cute! We were able to use the heart again and Monkey made another to share with his grandparents. 

Mar 

No comments:

Post a Comment