Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween Sticker Wall

Most kids love stickers and Monkey is no exception. We got a big bucket of Halloween stickers that we used for our Halloween Ghost Footprint Cards and I wanted to let Monkey use some more of them before we tucked them away until next year. 

So, instead of just giving him a piece of paper at the table, I made him a sticker wall. 

Supplies: big paper, markers, stickers


I cut a piece of paper off the roll that was big enough to cover his chalkboard and taped it up. Then I wrote "Happy Halloween" on it. I can't believe that by next Halloween he'll probably be able to write that himself. 


Then he had free reign with the bucket of stickers. 


I love how he put the little hats on all the ghosts, pumpkins, and skeletons. For Halloween we put this up on our door. 

Happy Halloween!

Mar 

No comments:

Post a Comment