Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Cards

We sent out some awesome St. Patrick's Day cards to a few lucky family members. Did you get one?? I knew I had to pick something that would keep Monkey's attention and also be very easy. 

Supplies: paint chips cut into squares, green marker, shamrock tracer, white card stock or construction paper, glue, envelopes 


With the help of my better half, I cut paint chips in various shades of green into small squares (...because our shamrock wasn't very big - if you want a bigger shamrock you could cut the squares larger). Then I made a shamrock tracer out of card stock and traced it onto the card stock I had trimmed up for the cards. 

Then it was Monkey's turn to get crafty! He loves using the glue stick. He smeared the glue all over the shamrock and then started gluing on the paint chip squares. 



He did a great job! After the glue dried I used a green marker to outline the shamrocks. Then I folded the cards and wrote a St. Patrick's Day message inside. 


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment