Friday, April 22, 2016

Recycled Earth Day Art

Today we did a simple art activity, but it's definitely one of my favourite pieces of art that Monkey has ever done. 

...although we did ours a little different. 

Supplies: newspaper, paintbrushes, green and blue paint 


Monkey helped me squeeze out some paint and then we set up the activity. 


I asked him to cover all the words with green and blue paint. 



He did a great job using both colours all over the paper. 


Once the paper was completely covered, we left it on the table to dry. 


Less than an hour later, I used a bowl to trace a circle onto the paper and then cut it out.


I just love this!! The way the two colours are all blended together makes such a beautiful representation of the Earth. 

Happy Earth Day!

Mar 

No comments:

Post a Comment