Thursday, March 05, 2015

Alphabet Stamping

So my poor boys have a teacher for a mom which means it's in my soul to force educational activities upon them. But there's nothing wrong with getting a head start!!

Monkey is very excited about learning his letters and their sounds lately. We have a Leap Frog video called The Letter Factory which I highly recommend. It's his current favourite - he has watched it more than I'd like to admit and is starting to recite it as he plays. It's adorable. 

I thought he might be interested in the set of alphabet stamps I have in my personal collection of supplies from school. I wrote out all the letters on a sheet of paper so he could find them and stamp on top. Looking back, I probably should have done them in order the first time... But he was a champ and did the whole page, quoting the movie the entire time. 

Supplies: paper, ink pad, alphabet stamps 




All done:


Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment